After graduating from a Canadian college or institute, you’re well on your way to successful career in your field of choice.

You might want to bolster your career prospects even further by working in Canada.

To work in Canada after graduation, you’ll need to apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP).

Gaining professional work experience will not only kick-start your career, but will position you for immigration to Canada.